Quick Find!

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Moving details!

As some of you have been asking, here are my details:

I have one week left at work, and finish on Tuesday 21st. I have 4 farewell parties to look forward to!!! マーシャルイングリッシュスクールでは後一週間だけです。フェアウェルパーティが四つもあります! (*^^*)/

Then I will spend the next few days packing up, getting rid of stuff (I have to pay to have my furniture disposed of), wait for people to take my final utility readings, give back the keys etc etc.
そのあとは準備。。そしてもっと準備!

On Saturday 25th I fly to Ha Noi changing at Guangzhou in China (2 hour transit).
Details: Departure 15.30 JST (07.30 BST) - Guangzhou - Ha Noi Arrival 23.15 (17.15pm BST)
土曜日25日は出発。やっとに空港でトシ君に会える (*^^*)

I have already found my apartment, 1km from Toshi's; here's a sneaky preview picture:
トシ君のおかげで、アパートはもう決まりました !トシ君のマンションから1㌔ぐらいです。
 Half the price of my apartment in Tokyo and almost double the size!
家賃が今のの半ぐらい!

I passed the first interview (via Skype) for the Kindergarten job I really want, and I have a final interview lined up on Monday Aug 27th.
入りたい幼稚園について、スカイプの面接は受けて、また27日ファイナル面接もあります。
Here is the website of the company I really, really want to work for!!! この会社です:
http://www.maplebear.vn/index.php?page=careers

Actually if I get the job with them, I will have my accommodation provided and it will be in a very cool and fashionable part of Hanoi. Imagine living on Oxford Street in London or in Shinjuku in Tokyo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment